Sunday, August 16, 2015

Start of Year 3 Sem 1 (for my friends)

So it has been a week of school for my peers and outings have drastically reduced in number. I thought that the typical indoorsy/home-loving person like me wouldn't mind, but I'm really starting to miss my friends and can't help but wonder what they are up to all day. 

I was thankful that the busy case budz managed to meet today. I think I was pretty desperate as it was actually my first time jio-ing the group (it is usually enthu Jocelyn who does the jio-ing). I first told them I "was free to hang out" but was disappointed when no one responded for 8 hours!!! Until Jocelyn told me that I "can't be subtle and must go in with a plan". 

Ahh I see...... I feel Jocelyn's frustration in being a jio-er. XD Indeed that worked and we went for our favorite kbox! So happy, I missed them so much!!!!!!!!!

LOL. No amount of filtering would save this grainy photo.

When I told my friends that I was bored at home, KC gave me the evil eye as I didn't go down to the enactus booth to help publicize to freshies. XD Sorweeeee.

Once again we had a smashing time at kbox. Singing without inhibitions can only be done with case budz (until I zaoxia so many times sigh!) 

Soon after, Jocelyn left to meet her textbooks seller and the quarter was down to three. Undeterred and with time to spend, we decided to make our way to the arcade. 

I dunno if Lot1's arcade was under-furnished or what but they only had a few variety of games- shooting games, car games and the digital-fish-swimming-on-table game (i never figured out what that game was about @.@). 

Anyways I was kinda disappointed at first that there were no drumming/pushing-3-button/basketball games as those used to be my favorites. 

Surprisingly when we did try the shooting game it was really fun! The first 2D one was super worth it as we could play like 30mins with 3 tokens. With 2 people it's easy to kill the boss but when HC solo-ed, the life reduced much faster hahahha. 

The 3D one was awesome because the seat literally would drop when the monster came out and the machine would take our pulse XD my heart rate ended up spiking every time the monster struck XD This high tech arcade machine was pretty eye opening Hahaha. Thanks KC for the Arcade treat!! <3

Ahh this outing was short but I feel really revitalized! Jiayou friends for school and keep me updated!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment