Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ended stint at citi

Woo, in a flash, my 2 weeks at citi have come to an end.

While most people found it a breeze, I was struggling with it because of the pretty new jargon. Hedging and trading, anyone? Haha.

But I really liked my team at citi. We called ourselves team hungry for the ice breaking session on day 1 and we had this cheer:

D: hey guys, what do you feel like eating?
A: nasi Padang!
C: chicken rice!
C: (some Thai food I can't rmb)!
Me: Laksa!
D: but, what are we hungry for?
All: success! Goooooo, team hungry!

Lol... 

We we're sent on amazing race and spent around 8 bucks on transport... But didn't win TT I think the winning group had a driver so transport was great for them. But nevertheless still quite fun.

I realize I don't remember much technical banking knowledge but I can remember all the epic moments in my group. 

Let me just share the most epic moment. We have this guy C in my group who refuses to be a pushover in all circumstances. 
One day when we were trying to cross the zebra crossing together, a taxi driver tried to cut our path and squeeze past us. C totally flared up and and did the most epic thing ever- he put on a haughty look, said "no, girl, no!" in ghetto accent along with left-right head isolations and strutted across the road while the taxi driver looked on in shock!! Don't most people just let the taxi pass in this case!!! Hahahaha..

Lol, I kept doing the "no, girl" thing to him for the rest of the time left there.

Now I have that hungover feeling that I get when something great ends. We weren't the most bonded group but I hate to think that we'll won't get to meet like we did for the past 2 weeks and brainstorm for our project. During the programme I couldn't wait for it to end (fancy waking up at 6.30 everyday? Haha) but now I miss em. How ironic ><

No comments:

Post a Comment