Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Post year 2 sem 1 holiday!

Woohoo, holidays are here (since 2 weeks ago)! Haven't been updating just because I've been busy slothing away. Teehee, has anyone missed me?

Just went to IMM to recontract our broadband and M1 has this new serve-customers-while-standing system. It's really good for saving space in the store but I almost passed out from standing for so long. #heartneedstopumpharder. 


Some backlog pics from studying for finals.

Wow... Looking real nerdy...

And bored... Lol

Studying with the Enactus battalion... Which turned out to be a talk nonsense session lol.


After exams my family went to sentosa woohoo~~

Here we are at Madame Tussaud's wax museum and I am WERKING it.
Hahaha.


And then to sea aquarium! I really loved the jelly fish! Apparently they are called sea jelly :0

Saw a dolphin in the distance too!


And of course, to USS!!
Check out my roller coaster face HAHAHAHAHA...


Love the holidays so much <333

No comments:

Post a Comment