Friday, September 4, 2015

Taiwan exchange starts now!

This post is written on the plane to Kaohsiung and dedicated to #casebudzlove: 

Aww I feel so much love from my favorite case budz!!

1. Look at the shirt that they gave me! 
Isn't it the cutest ever! This photo came from a day where I was angsty (or so they claimed) and didn't want anyone to touch me LOL. Unfortunately, the case budz are a persistent bunch and all grabbed on to my arms while taking a selfie! I didn't know what to do so I did a double act cool pose with a crazed look HAHA. This was the actual photo XD.

Haha see I was totally non-angsty LOL. At first none of them were available to collect the shirt but Kc was so awesome as to go out of his way to collect the shirt while on a date!!! :00000 awesomeness level too high LOL 

2. Sending me at an unearthly time of 5am! 
At first I really didn't wanna bother them to wake up so early! For the case budz, the day usually starts at 12noon and beyond. I was touched that they went camping at KC's house and drove all the way to Changi Airport to see me for 45min TTTT <3 so much love. I haven't met such onz friends before!
One solo shot with le BFF. How are we gonna survive without each other TTTT the last time we came to Taiwan for AIESEC we had each other so I wasn't too emo TTTTT miss doing random stuff and hanging out with Jocepuru already @:/

3. Creating an awesome video for me. 
They created a video overnight during the camping and blasted it at Macs at Terminal 2. Jocepuru's voice was strikingly high pitched LOL. This vid featured all my favourite enactus friends wishing me safe flight awwwww. <3 moments like this make all the suffering I went through in Enactus worth it! Kc directed me to watch the "most important part" which happened to be the credits section where I saw 
Vid collector- KC
Vid editor- KC
(everything else)- KC
Kc is like master event planner liao hahaha. 

Phew, this was a difficult post to write as I kept having to blink back my tears lol. Luckily I'm not sitting with my housemates if not they will be like why is this loser sobbing on the plane LOL =.=" 

Anyways! To my favourite case budz, thanks for teaching me the true meaning of friendship, you guys are the best friends that I ever had! Thanks for tolerating all my flaws like my low self esteem, being such a closed book sometimes... and over-filtering photos LOL.  I'll try to level up and change for the better! 

Hope you all will enjoy and do well for school and all your various ccas (enactus/taekwondo/choir). Time will pass quickly and before we know it... im UiSa time will arrive(?) LOL. 

Miss you all so much already! Stay tuned for updates and keep me updated too! <3




1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I am planning to go for a fee paying exchange to NSYSU in Fall 2016. Is there any advice or tips you would give to a fellow NTU junior?

    ReplyDelete