Saturday, March 1, 2014

Challenging life

Random blogspirtion (blogging inspiration)- I think uni kids have challenging lives.

I, for one, have something to be stressed about every moment since I entered sem 2 in nbs. Does this only apply to me (since I have high neuroticism)? 

These are what I'm stressed about: presentations (I think I have a presentation almost once a week), piano playing for church, tuition materials for my tutee, my own incomplete work, projects (accompanied by so many project meetings that really take up a lot of time) and spending enough time with my family and friends :(

I haven't even passed zx and bong the beef noodles that I bought for them from Taiwan like 1.5 months ago...

On Friday when my comms presentation ended, I heaved a sigh of relief (and quickly chucked everything I memorized out the window) but then quickly remember that I was playing piano for church on Sunday and was barely ready yet. Felt worried the whole of Saturday through my cousin's beautiful wedding, and couldn't even go for dance event with BFF at night. 

And now since piano has ended, I heave another sigh of relief. Was totally trembling just now! Not sure if it was my nerves or the air con... Luckily I asked my mum and she said the mistake I made wasn't obvious. 明明 when I practiced the piece it was okay. Oh well, shall try and try again! And uncle BH said that I was "steady". Always shocking to hear compliments >< when can I believe in myself?

The relief proved to be temporal because yet again I am reminded that recess week is here and I have a thousand things to catch up on. 

Mid terms haven't started but I'm craving for the holiday already. Haha but for now, imma watch 2 episodes of wgm while eating the Mac breakfast I just bought ^_^

5 comments:

  1. What dance event? is it the keep fit dance event?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the trick to surviving in nbs is quick memory skills. Like my IT grp only prepared our script the day before our graded presentation and somehow pulled it off thanks too great impromptu skills

    ReplyDelete
  3. And good memory. We have it better than SMU students le

    ReplyDelete