Tuesday, March 25, 2014

National cashflow competition

National cashflow competition took place on Saturday and Jocelyn, Jingqi and I signed up as facilitators! Last time I would have hated going out on Saturdays but it feels really good to get together with friends through events :)

Haha posing with the cashflow board set.

I realize everytime I go out with Jocelyn I take more picture of her than myself. More like she Photobombs every picture haha.

Oh wait, what are the mice doing!
We made this lame joke. "You raise me up, so I can stand on your nose~" (to look at cheese =.=)


Facilitating cashflow competition is really mad! The first 3 rounds were still okay because everyone was relatively chill. But I had to explain the instructions slowly to those who were playing for the first few times. Rare sighting of people competing without knowing anything about the game hah. In any case, the introvert in me was getting exhausted hahaha.

But final round was insane!!! I would just wait for my co-facilitator to shout the paychecks I needed to give out and fling the money at the participant 0.0 no choice, by the time I flung the money there would already be 3 more people shouting for paycheck. TT

At last, a guy that was in jingqi's group on facilitator' training day won the first prize! MacBook Air! TT when we saw that we wished that we were the ones competing instead haha. There's always next year!!! MacBook Air be mine!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment