Thursday, March 20, 2014

Jamming!

Finally I'm done with Accounting and Financial Management mid-terms! Can finally take a small breather from mugging. Even after intense studying I still found the paper quite hard :( 

Jq booked her hall's cultural room to practice on the piano for her recital that would be happening tomorrow. She, as always, was non-surprisingly chill about performing 0.o

After awhile we were joined by Thomas the piano genius who could play songs by ear (!!!). Wow

In the end we jammed and sang all the songs of frozen :) "let the storm rage ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Hahaha. 

After that Thomas solo-ed a little and jq and I started to pop along with the beat LOL

And pretended we won a lot of trophies :P



I suddenly remembered how much I used to enjoy jamming with my guitar ensemble friends! Haven't done it since I graduated from GE around 2 years back :( we just needed Jialing the guitar pro to be on the guitar and the rest of us would sing at the top of our lungs. Just like that, hours would fly by without us knowing.

I love it!! It's so therapeutic and stress relieving!

Recently I was asking myself what are things I enjoy in life (that is like 80 percent filled with school work/procrastinating school work), and I didn't know. But now I think I know the answer ^_^

1 comment:

  1. haha the pic is so epic. are the hats real?!

    ReplyDelete