Monday, July 20, 2015

Shopping with 3/4 case budz

Aww KC has flown but the case budz spirit shall not be stopped!

Since Joce's shoes were spoilt, we decided that a shopping trip to bugis street would be the way to go!

.... Except that I completely forgot about the outing. LOL. I was completely engrossed in finishing all my backlog of videos accumulated from 10 weeks of internship that I ended up sleeping all the way till 1pm! Actually it's not even my fault cause they set the meeting time the day before at 2am =.= When I switched on my phone to do my routine whatsapp check like every morning (oops afternoon in sat's case), Jocelyn's call suddenly came in:

Joce: eh we going bugis right?
Me: oh yes.... (Pretend to rmb). What time was it again ah?
Joce: 1pm!

I stared at the clock and realized it was 1pm already hahahahhaha. Rush hour began and I sped down by 2.20!


 Phew!

Jocelyn the meanie insisted that I'm supposed to treat drinks because I came so late. Bu.. But I didn't agree to playing punctuality ranking that day lor. Hmmph. Sassy mode on. Lol. In the end I still paid $2 hahahha. 

Once again we managed to witness Jocelyn's decisive shopping style as she managed to get her shoes by the third shoe shop we went to! So awesome cause they were quite affordable and the colour was nice as well! Most importantly there were heels so that lessened her height gap with me and HC for about 10cm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ soon after, Jocelyn also grabbed a red coat to wear and be patriotic on national day. 

While me and HC were trying to shop for some clothes but ended up not spending a cent haha. I dunno if it's cause nothing was nice enough or if we are not very decisive shoppers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

It was pretty insightful to go shop with a guy as I realized all my favourite florals were deemed to be "auntie" TT. Also that ripped jeans were "θΏ‡ζ—Ά”. The fashionista in me wanted to protest that I can werk it but decided to trust my friends after all πŸ˜‚

After a few hours of shopping we were thoroughly exhausted and ended our day by having meepok for dinner.  
-----
Shoutout to KC in case he feels left out! We miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment