Friday, November 8, 2013

Korean class incident

Long time since I updated!!

Last week something hilarious happened in Korean class.

My usual seat is at a very awkward position in the middle of the aisle right at the back.

Sonsaengnim was teaching us how to say "x" is in between "a" and "b".

She asked the class "who is in between shishin ssi and kousang ssi?" Answer: garyeong ssi a.k.a me

Suddenly, in a uniformed motioned, the whole class swiveled their heads and stared at me. Lol. Unfortunately they didn't know me.

Sonsaengnim was confused as to why the class didn't answer such and easy question, she asked again "WHO is sitting between shishin and kosang!?"

I was tempted to say "erm, I'm garyeong?" but I was too awkward. Finally, in the end the kousang ssi said "Angela ssi imnida" 

I heaved a sigh of relief. Lol. The end.

P.S. Can't update as often as I want cause needa mug more for final papers :// but dear faithful readers, please don't abandon me. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment