Friday, October 25, 2013

Hair!!!

Recently I've been having a crazy urge to cut my super long hair. I really love my hair (lol), but I guess it was getting quite hard to manage. Like it takes a long time to wash and to dry. And when I carry my bagpack on my shoulders my hair always gets kiapped in between and most of the time it just snaps off. Also when I tie a high ponytail it feels quite heavy, but when I tie a low ponytail it looks cui =.= the bff and my mother has been telling me that it looks TOO long. :( I don't understand, why didn't they think my long hair was... beautiful? LOL *zilian*

My brother was even more baffled. 
Me: Should I cut my hair??? 
Bro: Cut lor? O.o I cut every month
Me: You don't understand! I haven't cut my hair in years!
Bro: -tio stun-

In my crazed impulse, I stormed off to the barber's and had my hair cut!!!






Haha honestly it's no big deal la, I thought I'll be very sad. But I still feel that super long hair suits me better XD at least it's super light now and looks a lot more healthy!

I'm just gonna have to werk my new look. *hair flip* 

No comments:

Post a Comment