Thursday, October 17, 2013

Y I SO PROCRASTINATE

Hi guys,

Today was kinda a tough day.
I went to see my stats tutor to get a review on the recent stats quiz which I only got 60% for. 
And he said "How did you get this wrong" at least 5 times. OTL
I'm sure he didn't mean it offensively because he truly sounded baffled LoL. 
I can't rest on the fact that math is my best subject anymore. Really needa mugggggg.

And....The misfortunes from my procrastination has yet to cease. :(
Tuesday was a nice public holiday for me to do my tutorials and catch up on studies but I slacked it away. :(

The panic doesn't seem to hit me before 9.30pm lol. Before that I'd just think "chey, watch one more video only ma, how long can that take?" Then I'll just click on one of the shinee video on the sidebar, which I probably watched 20 times before already. This cycle basically sums up my whole day. Sobs!

Then I'll do my tutorial until 12midnight and wake up the next morning, zombified.

TT

Hopefully I turn over a new leaf. ASAP 

No comments:

Post a Comment