Thursday, October 3, 2013

Zx's belated birthday

Haiz, in our busy schedule, jq and I actually took 3 months to celebrate zx's birthday! Honestly I kinda forgot OTL I was literally dumbfounded in shock when jq reminded me. Ten seconds later I was still like "we..... What?!" 

I just checked my chat history with zx and days after her birthday we were still talking about my wisdom tooth operation LOL. Zx Y U NO scold me!! Luckily for me I have such an accommodating friend who didn't decide to ignore me forever. ^_^

Funnily, last time in JC, me, zx and jq always talked about how nice would it be if we could be conscientious-girly-girls (CGGs). CGGs are the girls who had cute notebooks where they record birthdays of everyone from their clique (with their very cute stationary). CGGs are very organized, their notes are always in order and you can always count on them if you need to photocopy tutorial answers because as expected, they have perfect handwriting that does not ever go haywire even if they are in a rush. 

But no... Tried as we may, our trio always remained.. boorish. Haha. Aish actually these are just excuses la! 

So to make it up to Zixin, we decided to surprise her! 

Being the typical clumsy un-CGG, I almost ruined the surprise for her.
Lol I wanted to ask jq to think with me what to do for Zixin but typed it into the group chat with Zixin. Zzz

Made me so panicky that I started sweating!! Thankfully she didn't really suspect anything hahahaha. 



Lol jq happily ignored my panic.

But yay, the surprise went well. We did girly things like customizing a cake, getting a cutesy present and cheesy card!! Hope she likes it XP 



Learnt my lesson, gotta be more conscientious next time. XD

3 comments:

  1. haha damn cute the cake I love it!! I finished it by myself lolol. Thanks kyunggi and Karyung!! (I still rmb your korean name!) Anyway I can't believe u stuck on the card the "happy bday" thing people put on cakes HAHA good use of resources. And I can't believe you used taemin's pic as ur whatsapp wallpaper background aiyo =.=". I shall wait for the day where u lose interest in him haha.

    Sorry I'm commenting so late again, were u anticipating a comment? heh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keke glad you liked it! Lol how did u finish the whole cake, better go exercise tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete