Thursday, November 28, 2013

Oranges

I have a random thought to blog about- the wonders of eating oranges!

Lol.

I am not really a fan of the taste of oranges but I can testify that the vitamin c really helped to boost my immune system.

I try to eat an orange at least once in 2 days. In the past, around exam period, I always used to fall sick. I guess it's partly because of me and Jocelyn's unhealthy studying habits. In the study month before A levels, we would camp at jurong east library from 10-8 mugging and lunch and dinner mostly consisted of macs, kfc, pasta and wedges from the cafe downstairs, manhattan fish market (Yums!)... And occasionally when we see the need for some healthy food,kwayteow with soup at kopitiam. Also there exists a severe lack in exercise! This explains why I always kena flu during exam period!! Jocelyn very healthy one, like never sick before. Grr.

But! I think a few months after As I started on my orange regime and I haven't really fell sick so far! I had abit of a runny nose (yuck lol) because it's exams period but got well super fast! Normally it would have become a full blown flu that would leave me miserable for exam.

Yes! The moral of the story is- eat more oranges! And stay healthy! Thank you *bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment