Tuesday, April 23, 2013

About me!


Jocelyn (the biggest fan of this site) asked me to blog! But just after 3 posts I'm kinda out of blog topics already!=.=


Googled random questions to ask myself, Credits to http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/random%20questions





1: What is your name and does it mean anything? 
Angela Yuen. It means that I'm peaceful >>>sounds like 安居乐业LOL
2: How long have you known your best friend? 
6.5 years
3: What position do you normally sleep in? 
Face right everyday lol
4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school? 
Haha yea, most girls in RV have cliques
5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why? 
I love my GP tutor from real edu keke. *waves to Jaryl who probably will not read this*
6: Do you wish to travel a lot? 
Of course! 
7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
Not unless it was compulsory i.e. PE HAHA
8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
My first angpow to my bro ^^

9: Have you ever given blood?
Nope
10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
Not too bad I guess lolol
11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
Yes! We share many jokes together and keep each other company at awkward family dinners haha
12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
Meet on the first day of school. I asked her "Can I be your friend?" Seriously I did that. (._.)
13: Name one movie that made you cry.
Most recent one should be Ah Boys to Men!
14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
No interest ><
15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
Confidence
16: What song are you currently listening to?
Dream Girl by SHINee.<3
17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
Nopes. Must be due to my lack of participation in sports and anything life endangering haha
18: A random memory from you childhood:
When my mum made my and bro wash the kitchen (our favorite childhood activity) we would kick the curb and slide across the wet floor on all fours with a cloth in hand. Got bruises all the time
19: Where did you grow up?
Singapore
20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
"Laugh, Donghae" on channel u 
21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
Currently, nope
22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
Don't have tumblr!
22: What was the last dream you remember having?
Haven't dreamt in a long long time.
23: When is your birthday?
18 nov (≧∇≦)
24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
One pillow
25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
Since p4 I have been wearing! :( started having myopia very early
26: What color is your hair?
Black 
27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
Just one word- LONG
28: What is your favorite soda?
Coke
29: What is a strange talent that you have?
Not talented sobs
30: How’s the weather right now?
HUMID TT
31: Why did one of your friendships end?
Drifted away from many past classmates
32: Who do you miss right now?
No one in particular 
33: Why did your last relationship end?
No relationships la lol
34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
Nope
35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
Nope
36: What is your favorite restaurant?
IKEA! Love meatballs!
37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
Keep spelling diligence as dilligence
38: Would ever adopt kids?
Not really keen on kids at the moment!
39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Pepperoni pizza with lots of cheese!
40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
".... Why is my bed so comfortable"
41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
On nov 28 last year, after the last A level paper. WOOHOO
42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Tissue paper 
43: How do you start a conversation?
Hmm, how about "Can I be your friend?"
44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
Has always been SHINee
45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
Average
46: Do you have a bucket list?
Nope
47: What is your favorite series of books?
I don't read much *shifty eyes*
48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
When watching my bro cringe in embarrassment as the whole family sang him a birthday song, along to the dramatic soundtrack the restaurant staff played
49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I use the computer or watch TV!
50: 5 random facts about yourself:
#1I like to ring the doorbell even if I brought the key ><
#2 I love eating bak kut teh
#3 My OCD acts up when papers have dog ears. Can't stand it!!!
#4 I always miss my alighting stop zz
#5 My childhood ambition was to be a singer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment