Friday, April 19, 2013

Post A Level life

The post A Level life that I envisioned seems to deviate from what's actually happening now. 
While preparing for As, me and Jocelyn would always would sigh and say "After As confirm super shiok, can do whatever we want". My current life consists of work, learning driving and... playing candy crush LOL. 
 
What fun stuff do people do after As? (*_*) Jocelyn and I contemplated going clubbing just to experience how it's like but I don't think we'll enjoy it much. I don't like the taste of alcohol and the sight of me dancing should probably be confined to a locked room. (._.) 

Maybe I should pick up a new skill like cooking? But whenever Jocelyn and I attempt to cook, it never turns out well. In home econs we burned butter and sugar till it got caramelized and stuck to the pot. When we tried baking pasta her whole house short-circuited. And when we baked cookies we ended up covered with rashes (・_・); the others who ate the cookies were perfectly fine lol. 

*prays for a more eventful uni life*

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! nothing much to do in Singapore... :/ wan go squash?

    ReplyDelete