Friday, April 26, 2013

Random Ramblings

Funny how the grass is always greener on the other side. 

While studying I really couldn't wait to be liberated. Hitting the books from after school all the way to late at night gave headaches and was backbreaking (literally). And of course it was mentally straining as well.

Yet now as I look back I remember the little joys me and my friends enjoyed while suffering together. On tuition day we would definitely stuff ourselves with laoban/ahmah touhua, bubble tea, donuts,  and eat the chicken Parmesan bread from breadtalk (you really need to try this!!) Jocelyn and me liked to reward ourselves with brownies and ice-cream or potato chunks when we studied in JE lib (no wonder our weight skyrocketed), or we would be in our secret hideout singing Taylor swift's safe and sound LOL (Really gone mad already).

I guess what we have to do is to see the happiness in each moment even as we suffer, for there would be fond memories to look back to when it's all over :)

2 comments:

  1. yep yep! find joy in what you do:) When uni starts we wont be as free and rich as now :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like singing safe and sound under the staircase! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete