Saturday, April 13, 2013

Church piano playing

This first post is to commemorate my first time playing the piano for church worship service! Anyone who knows me would probably know that this kind of situations are pee-in-my-pants situations and I just get so nervous!



Thankfully *most* of it went on smoothly and I didn't faint or anything lol. Finally my hard work paid off, I actually went to church everyday this past week to practice after work TT Grateful to my dad and mum who tagged along and were more kanchiong than me haha, they made me replay the whole song when I made one mistake!! Also grateful to Bernice who taught me how to use the clavi step by step and encouraged me to start serving in church. Grateful to all lovely church members who came over to tell me I did fine. And grateful to God, who reminded me once again that He's always with me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment