Thursday, April 18, 2013

RVGE 2013 syf



Jocelyn, Jialing and me went to watch juniors play for SYF on wednesday. Really proud to see juniors performing! My mouth almost cramped because I was smiling so much. X.X When I was still in the CCA we were told that we will not be able to atend SYF anymore after the first batch and everyone was so bummed. Thankfully we managed to pull through! This reminds me, I haven't picked up my guitar since last year *shifty eyes*


 Woohoo, look at them being all ready!Mr Hung was the conductor!







And guess what, we got a silver! Pretty remarkable since they are only the second batch sent for SYF. (≧ω≦)

After watching, we went to Jialing's workplace (TomsNToms cafe) for dinner.
This is Jialing making the tortilla for us!

Looking GOOD

Super yummy maple syrup toast ^^
 Just realized that we didnt take any self shots =OO Noooooo I was wearing something cool  (︶︹︺)

1 comment: