Tuesday, July 9, 2013

On the train


Bored on the journey towards bbdc for driving lesson~~~ I'm typing this on the train!

Recently I have been addicted to watching tv, especially 偶像剧 (idol dramas)!

I realize I like the kind of shows where the male lead and female lead try to hide their feelings for each other and act so macho about it when they are actually in love. Like when the female lead gets injured the guy will lose his macho-ness and 英雄救美 immediately. Kyaaa isn't that so cute?? Lol. *deranged smile*

But then it seems like this sort of thing doesn't actually happen in real life leh. I have weird expectations of dating after being brainwashed by tv lol.

Ok I've reached bukit gombak for my driving lesson. Byebye.
Haha I just realized I wasted your time reading nonsense. XD

1 comment: