Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wah yuan lai camp zhe me kong bu


I signed up for soul funky dance camp with Jocelyn and Jingqi! Made a wrong choice to bring a luggage which I had to lug up 3 flights of stairs. 

Day 1:
So the highlight of today was at night where we got to hang out with the special partner (SP) and... it was totally a weird experience. My SP is 1.75m and I am 1.74m so I called him 175 and he called me 174 lol. I actually, for the first time, while blindfolded, held hands with a stranger guy and chatted for 10 mins. And the guy was attached...(._.) lols rather than love, it was awkwardness in the air~~

And in the day we learned the basics of popping and locking which was really fun too.

Day 2:
Amazing race day!
To everyone's horror, one of the stations required us to stand in a circle and to come out one at a time to do a solo dance. So it became the day where Angela showcased her mediocre shuffling steps as her group compassionately helped to cheer. X.X And the whole process was filmed as each of us embarrassed ourselves. I hope i dont ever see that vid on fb X.X But there was a pro guy Vincent who can do b-boying! So impressive! So far camp has been pretty enjoyable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment