Monday, July 22, 2013

Wisdom tooth surgery!!


 
I had surgery to remove my lower right wisdom tooth today! For those who don't know, I'm working at a dental clinic as a dental assistant so I watch surgeries all the time @.@ I remember when I watched a wisdom tooth surgery for the first time, I almost fainted!! @.@ But now I got used to it already! Very interesting to watch actually! *evil laugh* 

And if you always thought that nurses uniform were supposed to be sexy, wait till u see what I look like at work.













Wait for it























HAHA! How is it?!
 
-pic made small because I look super ugly haha-
-ok dont stare hor-


So anyways I decided to remove my right wisdom tooth because the dentist said it is likely to trap food and give me problems like infection and decay in the future. The procedure was totally painless because of the local anaesthetic jab. While my reliable dentist sliced at my gums, used the “shovel” to elevate the tooth and used the “drill” to divide my tooth into half, I didn’t feel anything. Thank God for science and technology. If not really can’t imagine how much pain I must go through TT

Here is my wisdom tooth!
Dentist asked me to put this under my pillow for the tooth fairy ._. lol

 This is the gauze that I bit on for 1 hour. Showed it to family at dinner and they shouted at me"Go away!" ._. I remember the last time I extrated both my upper premolars I also bit on to 2 pieces of guaze. When I was trying to pull out the guaze they wouldn't come out. So I thought the blood must have hardened and the guaze became attached to my mouth =.= when i finally went to the mirror to pull it out I realized I was pulling at my lips!! Super numb so I couldnt feel them =.=



And I have another thing to share! Today I realised that my arm muscle became huge after dance camp. 
Not huge like a weight lifter but significantly bigger than before!




But all I did was fling my arms around in an attempt to dance leh. Last time in NCC do push up until so hiong but didnt get muscles. Sian now I must maintain my arms if not the muscle will nua TT

2 comments:

  1. waaa arms looking good worhhhh. popping is fun eh. Come my house soon and train with me!!! Side note, r u actually gonna put the tooth under ur bed?!?!!?! (maybe ur mum will put an ang bao in eh XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha but I don't wanna be so muscular leh! TT btw my parents never played the tooth fairy game with me, did yours?

    ReplyDelete