Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The day I became a fool. X.X


So today I was happy fun at kbox with my 3 colleagues, singing at the top of our lungs and jumping around.

I felt my phone vibrate, so I went out to answer it.

-hello is this Angela?
-yes
-ok so our company is doing a lucky draw for a collaboration between running in the sun and nbs and you're one of our 4 winners! You ever went to a concert RITs organized right?
-ermm yes? (I was thinking, ohmygosh, after so many years of not winning lucky draws, it's finally my time to shine!! *gleeful*) (and I went for shinee's concert btw)
-so we are accepting you for an internship but u need to come for an interview next tues!
(Me: make plans in head abt how to take leave from work =.=)
-if u accept this internship you will need to travel very often, mostly to Korea, can u commit to that?
-me: I guess so? (.... I'm so noob ahh)
-ok, now you just need to sing a part of your favorite kpop song to win!
-(me: what kind of weird thing is this?? Am I on something like a sheng shiong show where I need to react fast??)
-me: sings a part of shinee's lucifer (I was kboxing so was in the mood for singing.... !!!!!!!!! I'm cringing at the embarrassment of this!!!)

-guy: hahahaha! Actually that was a lie la! I'm a GL from nbs and are you free for the camp from 15-19 July.
-me: what????? What is going on??

Ok the rest is the serious part where we discussed the camp fee/ pre camp etc. 

Sigh!!! I can't believe I fell prey to the prank! When I watch those people on tv who believes when the scammers say their kids got kidnapped I'll always be like, "ahh so cheesy! Why they always so noob!" And today is the day I got scammed. Wah meng ti, wah meng ti~~~~~ actually I found the whole convo very queer and incoherent la, but I just played along to everything!! Argh

Note to self: when its too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment