Saturday, July 20, 2013

End of soul funky camp!!

Day 3
We learnt whacking and house dance today! Super cool, the whacking instructor Andy was such a diva ;) Whacking is so tiring for the arms. I stood right in front so I had to give it my all and now my arms feel like they are about to drop off TT and after that we went for the food trail 接龙 game! We had to start the food chain with the sound "soul" and end with "ki" (because camp name is soul funky). So our group split up to look for soda- da ji pai (chicken cutlet)- pai gu mian (rib noodles) - mian xian (vermicelli) - xian cao (grass jelly) - cao fan (fried rice) - fan with taoki (rice with some gross plastic-ky thing *i dunno what is taoki*). Hahaha the last one we anyhow one, as the management was chasing us away already lol. 

Later at night it was time for the SPs to meet face to face for the first time. The girls just had to sit in the living room while the SPs entered 2 by 2 for their talent showcase, after which they can ask 3 qns to figure out who is their SP. 

I was super nervous when I was told my SP was coming in next lol. The first thing I thought when he came in was "ahh... he's cute" haha. (The other girls thought so too lol) My SP had it easy because he sang xiao jiu wo and had a good voice (even after drinking chili/wasabi solution!!!) so he passed quite easily. The other guys had to do crazy stuff like acting like Pokemon characters, do dance battles and even worm crawl in a sleeping bag. @.@ also they had to eat alot of gross stuff. at that time I was really thankful to be a girl hah.  After that the guy had to do a cheesy pickup line. My SP asked me to touch him and he asked "do u know what this is?" Me: "what?" Him "boyfriend material". ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ haha quite funny right. Then after that he asked "Are u 174?", which was quite apparent la (I think I'm one head taller than all the girls in my group lol) so he could identify me with one qn, much to the seniors' disappointment cause they were having so much fun tekan-ing the guys.

Day 4
Beach games day! Very fun but the seawater kept stinging my eyes. TT after the beach games we showered and went for the SP date. I ended up going with Jingqi and Jocelyn's pair and some other people cause us 3 very awkward turtle one. Lol. My SP brought us to Clarke quay for jap food, which was very yummy! Long words short say (长话短说) it was alot less awkward than I thought and quite fun too.

Day 5
OG dance and couple dance battle day! My group did 2 songs mixed together (Fine China and Fantastic Baby). Very awesome choreo done by Vincent but I screwed up twice zzz, but it was a whole lot of fun! and the dance battle was so good! All freshmen all danced superbly. And Vincent from my OG won!!! So happy for him. Oh oh oh! There was a camp vid that was shown and jingqi, jocelyn and me all got the spotlight LOL. I was doing kiyomi with my team mates for a dare to earn points, jingqi was demostrating popping moves and Jocelyn was playing seven wonders with a guy!!!! Everyone was like "woooooooo!" HAH eventful right.

Finally I'm at home now and everything feels like a good dream. Muscles are aching badly and my head is spinning. (Even though my GL said this camp is relatively very slack compared to other camps already!!) Really glad for the experience and exposure to popping and locking. I think this camp will be on my mind for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment