Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Aiesec winter explore day 28

It's new year day!!!

Quite an uneventful day haha.
Jocelyn and I woke up at 12noon cause we were so tired from yesterday's countdown and miraculously I was sweating in bed. Sun was shining bright today! 

We walked out to the breakfast shop (for lunch) and weather was great. Nice cold breeze with warmness of the sun.

Unfortunately Jocelyn still had meeting (on 1 jan!!) so she had to leave. While waiting for the bus my dad facetimed and passed the phone to my whole clan who were having lunch at nus scholar restaurant lol.

I spent the whole afternoon YouTubing ^_^ might seem quite no life but i very happy ok!! Lol. School reopen then no more le :(

And at night Jocelyn and I went to Shilin night market for steamboat/grill buffet. Not very atas but the pork tasted quite good. 230nt!

Don't know how I am going to teach tomorrow with my voice still super hoarse.

Discovery of the day: Rachel Tay was also at Taipei 101 counting down yesterday and she is going to Kaohsiung this weekend like me and Jocelyn! What a coincidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment