Thursday, January 9, 2014

Aiesec winter explore day 36

After school zhuren bought me out to eslite bookshop at city hall mrt on blue line!

Took a look at many cute stationary and loads of Chinese books.

And viola! I found another 2 easy piano books for 250nt each. They aren't considered cheap but I couldn't resist them. 

Oh my gosh I just checked and I only have 1Knt left!!! Didn't I just withdraw 5K?! OTL money flows like water.

After we came out of the bookshop there was this strong fragrance of garlic bread from the bakery!! 

Turns out that a batch of garlic bread was being baked outside the bakery (how innovative!) and it was going to be ready in a while!

Seeing the queue, the kiasu Singaporean in me had to queue as well. Must be good right?




Wahaha, zhuren and I got our hands on the garlic bread! As usual, a picture of it bring half eaten. #hungrypeopleproblems
Warm and soft and fragrant garlic bread totally welcomed in linkou's cold weather.

---



Next we went to chiang Kai sheik memorial hall to take a look. On close inspection, I realized that I've been here last year during my family's vacation at Taiwan. 

Instantly the cousins-cabbed-back-to-hotel-for-cup-noodles memories came back. Haha. We were quite bored the last time we came here la, after one while day of visiting museums. The tour guide forced us to answer his history questions that we had no clue about on the bus when we were trying to sleep. TT The adults were having so much fun though. Remembering all that made me chuckle to myself like a lunatic. >_< ahh, family's the best. Missing them

No comments:

Post a Comment