Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy CNY!!

Haha long time no blog because school has been quite crazy!

I love that my family had this tradition of cooking abalone porridge on new year day. It's totally delicious and most of us have second and third helpings!! 

Also we will always take a family portrait of our 20 plus people clan standing at the same positions every year! So funny to see how my brother became so huge and long-legged in a span of a few years and a new addition of my little niece in the picture. Too cute!



The stress of school doesn't evade me on CNY day. Even while visiting relatives I occasionally reminded myself "YOU HAVE 2 PRESENTATIONS NEXT WEEK". :0 haha, chill Angela chill. -hypnotize self-

Visiting has become quite sian ever since we became teens. Like we have to wait for adults talking and talking non-stop while the kids (still considered kids in the family haha) watch the super lame programmes on tv. Sobs where are all the good movies when you need them?!

Selfie with fav coussie!

Only when someone decides to play blackjack or 21!! Totally the highlight of CNY woo.

Going Malaysia to visit mummy's side of the family tmr. In preparation of the likely long waits while adults go on and on (as usual), I have already downloaded running man as entertainment for me and my bro. Victorybaby.jpg 

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment