Friday, January 17, 2014

Post week 1

Can't believe that I just flew back on Monday. In a short span of a few days, I already gained so much knowledge! As usual, everything is brand new, and I'm experiencing total information overload man. At least it's interesting. "Wastage of intellectual capacity during holidays", as Jocelyn would say. Lols

But boy, the stress catches up so fast. Always rushing to finish homework sigh. Juggling driving too and also looking for a job. Hope I settle down soon.

And I crazily signed up for not only SF's Jdc (which is compulsory so nevermind), but I also signed up for fusion (which is the combined performance from all dance ccas in NTU) @.@ turns out that I'm the only person in my OG who signed up. Round of applause please. =.= 

No comments:

Post a Comment