Monday, January 6, 2014

Aiesec winter explore day 33

As expected, totally was epically boring!!

Coming to school to brave noisy children with Josephina beats coming to stone the whole day.

So I tidied the cards that the children gave, did my nanshih reflection and watched YouTube a lot. =.=

After awhile, class 202 came into the staff room and gave me gifts and hugs!! Best class ever



Last period seriously takboleh tahan already so I went to a random class and was greeted by a confused teacher and confused kids and asked if I could join the lesson. Of course they wouldn't say no haha. 

Turns out that the kids were having their recorder examination! Recorder as in the music instrument we played in primary school. Quite scary cause the music teacher is usually so gentle and nice but became so strict in front of the kids! Only 6 kids passed out of 20 so the class got a scolding while I sat awkwardly at the side.

The teacher made the class stay back for 10 minutes after school to practice in unison. Suddenly the girl in front of me started sobbing while playing her recorder (°_°) looks quite sad trying to play with tears streaming down her face. I'm totally a boy when it comes to crying girls, so awkwardz. Normal conscientious, girly girls (CGGs, remember?) would know how to comfort the crying person. The only thing I could do we to put my arm around her shoulder and say "jiayou". =.= hope she feels better.

Went to eat at the beef noodles shop near my school. 90nt for delicious soup, generous beef and nice noodles! Quite worth it!


On the way back, sunlight was good so...
Black roots 0.0


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my life. My life is like yours now everyday except there is no option to go to a class anymore:/

    ReplyDelete