Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Aiesec winter explore day 35

It's 5 more days to the start of school and this morning I already had a nightmare about it. I dreamt that I fell asleep in class and missed the whole thing. After class I couldn't understand anything and the person whom I tried to copy the answers from got everything correct and didn't copy anything so I couldn't copy the model answers. I'm the type of person who like to copy the model answer even if I got the final answer correct lol. In the first place I don't ever sleep during class! #nerd 
Anyways I woke up with a start and went to school.
-----

No points for guessing that I was bored today. (−_−;)

I feel kinda depressed that I'm so unproductive LOL. Wanted to lay in bed but have to go to school... with nothing to do.

Luckily for me, I found out that there was ukulele class after lunch! Without missing a beat, I jumped at the opportunity haha.

I thought I could just look around because I didn't have a ukulele but one sweet girl brought me a nice purple spare one!

My host family kid was in the class!

Hehe sneaked a picture!

Class was quite fun! Easy enough for me to read the tabs because I used to be in RV's guitar ensemble hoho. But on the whole still very noob haha

Made me reminisce the good old cca times where everyone had fun with the guitar together. The chords! The melody! The harmony! Life was good~
---
After school zhuren wanted to bring me out for dinner and to buy yiduzan. Lucky for Jocelyn, she wanted to tag along and thus had an awesome meal treated by zhuren!

We ate a lot and also had tiramisu! Good food ftw <3 also had a good chat over dinz.
---
Woohoo, bought yiduzan to bring to Singapore! That day Josephina and I tried and compared yiduzan and manhandacan's Maggie and we ascertained that yiduzan is better. So Zixin, I'm getting yiduzan for you instead ok? (You are still reading my blog right? Haha)


---
Received my Christmas gifts from le BFF finally!
Yay now I have 2 more in addition to the owl and the life-vest one, which both of us lost lols. Furthermore we had matching bag and matching rabbit ears and matching rilakuma socks. Power anot hahahaha 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha oh god, decided to read the backlog of ur aiesec posts and realized u mentioned me here. Ahem. Anyway no more Maggie for me!! ;( haha nvm la, just give them to someone more covenient ;)

    ReplyDelete