Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ntu sem 2

First day of school with 2 lectures! I'm pretty excited, lecturers are good!

Money flying away steadily since I needa buy my textbooks. Jocelyn worriedly handed me a pamphlet for employment during lecture. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Revelation after coming back from Taiwan: 
1) Singapore is so colorful and bright! In Taiwan the buildings aren't so colorful and it's not so sunny as well (winter)
2) the searing heat is killin me. Better than freezing though haha. Me and Jocelyn finally saw our bare limbs after a month lol
3) can throw toilet paper into toilet bowl!!! At Taiwan the toilet paper is thrown into a rubbish bin beside the toilet bowl so sometimes it stinks.
4) I unconsciously stand on the right side on the escalator now OTL hopefully driving is not affected

No comments:

Post a Comment