Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Aiesec winter explore day 14

Went out shopping with Josephina today cause no class!

In the morning we went to Zhongshan station (as recommended by suhao laoshi) and it was a big mistake. All the shops selling quite expensive stuff and there were shops like Gucci, coach etc. lol totally out of shopping budget. 

Even the food places were mostly cafés so in the end we went to mod burger for lunch. Josephina told me mos burger was famous for their milk tea and was shocked that I didn't know. (I realize I'm very slow on stuff that are supposedly famous...) oh, for Taiwan's mos burger we need to add the milk ourselves.


After that we went to fuzhong mrt to shop as suggested by another female teacher and viola!! There was good shopping! As expected a female knows about shopping better lol.

Josephina spent around 1000NT and I spent 580NT in the first shop. ( Ahhhhh I'm left with less than half of the money I brought and have more than half of the trip left!!!) must attempt to scrimp abit haha.

After that I went to ximending again cause zhuren suggested that I can go there to buy piano books. Went to dalushudian and was super happy because I saw a whole bookshelf of piano books. On closer inspection they were all classical piano books (Mozart, bart, Schubert) which are super difficult to play and each costs around 700NT!! Nuuu. Where were the cheaper contemporary piano books my piano teacher told me about!!

Was going to leave but I saw a small selection of children's piano books at the side..... and realized that that was what I was looking for LOL. Sigh, learn so long liao still buy children's books. But the book is pretty and have some pictures!! <3 I bought 2 books for 150NT each. Not bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment