Thursday, December 26, 2013

Aiesec winter explore day 22

Wah, taught 3 lower primary classes today and it was exasperating... Younger kids are super restless. But because my throat felt so painful today I didnt bother asking them to be quiet, I just stood there and stared. Josephina said I looked pissed. 0.0 next week we are doing more games and less content so the kids will pay more attention. (Hopefully)
---


After school another one of the huijangs, Jennifer, invited us 2 for dinner with suhao laoshi. We didn't know why she invited us out of the blue but went anyways. 

Suhao laoshi brought us to a Sichuan food place called kaifun (开饭)at zhongxiao fuxing because he knows Singaporeans like spicy food which is rare in Taiwan!


True enough, it was fabulous. Chilli makes everything tastier. But I very laokui, Huijang who was supposed to have a low tolerance for spicy food, did not find the tofu dish spicy but my nose involuntarily started running ._. Noob me.

Overall, great meal. Miss singapore's food even more now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment