Friday, December 13, 2013

Aiesec winter explore day 9

Had 5 lessons today and that completes our goal of finishing all 13 classes a week!

Woah, this is really tiring no joke. I feel sian whenever I have to enter a class to teach but have to gather all my energy and be enthusiastic. 

Today in one of our classes the teacher walked out and suddenly the class became crazy. Everyone was talking and they were super loud. Me and Josephina shouted super loudly and they still persisted in disrupting. Class 201, 给我记住 lol. Sometimes at the video time me and Josephina look at each other, shake our heads and sigh hahaha.

That being said I think I can understand why some people feel the joy of teaching. Today one of the girls from 402 came into the staff room and gave me and Josephina hand made gifts. 

The coke is hers and the fries are mine.

Also some of the girls came over to hang out at the staff room and practice their English with me.
Feels great to have your students like you. ^_^

After school we had the company function where we went to have atas grilled meat!! My eye was feeling sore but I couldn't resist beef so I ordered a combination platter of beef and pork.
Yummeh!

Josephina and I were treated like VIPs and we got to pick out one winner each for the lucky draw lol. That's a first...
And another embarrassing thing happened- i picked out a name with the surname "Xiao" and I didn't know how to read it in traditional Chinese!!! So I had to admit I "不会读” and get the emcee to read it. Sighhhhhhhh.

Today I also moved to my new homestay at huijang's place! Her daughter studies at nanshi (p3) and she has a 16 year own brother which resembles my brother so much in their gaming habits. I can hear him clicking furiously outside XP

TGIF! Going to bed now ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment