Friday, December 27, 2013

Aiesec winter explore day 23

Aww this post on day 23 is one day late. Spoilt my clean record.

Yesterday I finally understood the joy of TGIF. Really THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY. Tough week of me leading the lesson while Josephina painted henna. I grabbed the microphones from whichever classes that had them, can't possibly fall sick now :/ But finally, a well deserved weekend to slack!

After Jocelyn's own project, she came over to play pool and use the hot springs at where I was staying. Having these facilities are so awesome. 

Played pool for an hour with host kid, and suddenly the parent teacher association kids (aka my students) who were having a party in the apartment I was staying, came over!! Suddenly super stressed with all the kids watching. And all 3 of us kept missing lols.

While the kids were picking their presents, we quickly ended our game and chiong to hot springs before the kids came back haha.

And as usual, hot springs are the bomb. :)

Ended the day playing monopoly with host kid. 


Maria gave Jocelyn her own bed!! (Pardon the mess) So nice of them. I thot we would have to squeeze in my small single bed and sleep like stickmanz.

No comments:

Post a Comment