Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Aiesec winter explore day 6

15 minutes before midnight and I have debut teaching tmr so I shall make this quick!

Today me and Josephina and Jocelyn followed the special education class students to the zoo for a look! 

It was so cold because the zoo is on higher grounds. Wore headgear to keep our face warm!

We took the train there and this boy was always afraid when the train goes underground so he would cover his eyes lol. He has autism but is gifted in music such that he can play any tune on the piano by ear. I learned piano for so long but can't do that... *bitter*

This boy is hilarious! Everyone brought backpacks to carry their goodies but he brought a plastic bag instead! Haha


And this boy decided to bring a leaf home XD 

My favourite animal at the zoo would have to be the panda! How can it be so fat and cute!!!

And after the zoo trip the funny civil soldier guy (suhao laoshi) brought us to watch hunger games! Not bad but really scary! I don't like the feeling of scary music playing while waiting for the villain to jump out TT

And after that when he sent us home my blurness acted up again. I had no idea where my host home is!! Because zhuren would always drive me to and fro the garage so I would always be day dreaming and not recognize the area around me. Josephina was very shocked at my nonexistent direction sense.

Haih... When will I become street smart?

No comments:

Post a Comment