Sunday, December 8, 2013

Aiesec winter explore day 4

Today my host mum brought me to a church nearby her place to go for worship! I was put into the youth service where we had 1 hour of singing and another hour of sharing how God has been working through our lives.



Was quite shocked because everyone randomly speaks ups and participated in reading the bible and the rest of the people says "Amen!" unlike back at QLC where we normally we listen quietly to the pastor lols.

At the self introduction part we had to say our name and when did we get saved (baptism or confirmation date which everyone could remember very clearly somehow). I was picked to go first because I was right in front and in my confusion I accidentally said 2012 instead of 2007. Totally failed. Lols.

After that I had a simple home cooked lunch by host mum before chionging to meet the other eps at tamshui. Started off as a group of 10 but everyone separated in the end and I went shopping with Jocelyn only. 

Endless shopping and eating~


After shopping for 2 hours, we got really tired of the crowd (introverts get exhausted from interactions) and we settled at some park to watch running man to recharge. Haha. Very effective btw.

After that we had really good mini steamboat, Jocelyn had mala soup which was Yums!

The group was supposed to congregate and go Shilin night market together but we decided not to join them because the shops were endless and we were tired already! 



My family was having dinner together back in Singapore and they facetimed me, making sure to pass the phone to every family member haha. 

Ps, here is a funny pict of tired Jocelyn waiting for me to buy water from the supermarket lol



Haih, weekend over and have to do proper work tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment